Monday, September 20, 2010

Versatile Blogger

I was shocked when I received another award, courtesy of Shelly.  Thank you Shelly!  If you haven't checked out her blog, I suggest you do, it is among my favorites!

As with all awards, I need to share this one with a few others.  I think you should check out their blogs also:  
Kim - She has been slow to get her blog going, but her posts are versatile. We came up with the 30 goals for our 30s last year - but she actually came up with 30!.
Denise - She seems to have a lot in common with me, which is why I enjoy her blog. 
Marianne - I adore her blog.  A young sassy girl who reminds me of a younger version of me. 

I love when people comment or say wonderful things about my blog.  Now that I can check on the stats of the blog I know that even though I only have 9 followers, so many more people are reading from all over the world...and so I want to thank you for that.  I have very much enjoyed blogging - I have used it as my own free version of therapy and to hear feedback as been invaluable to me.  I have received so much support from virtual strangers but I feel like I know you guys.

  Thank you for reading!

1 comment: