Wednesday, February 25, 2015

busy bee

I haven't written anything in almost 3 weeks.  I have to admit, I have enjoyed being busy and not thinking about blogging...maybe that means it is time to call it quits?  But I am not sure I am ready for that, I might miss it.

Work is OK.  It has potential...but I am also mad at myself for allowing them to pay me so little.  After the first two weeks I had a breakdown and considered looking for jobs again.   But instead, what I need to focus on for a few months is wow-ing them and proving myself and then have a compensation conversation.  If they don't agree...well, I look for another job.  If they do....I'd be happy.  That means I can seriously consider purchasing a place to live, paying down my student loans, saving more, and oh...buying better health insurance.

I also met another guy and have been on several dates.  I am not sure.

And in more of that little free time, I have been doing 'fun' things (per my yearly goals).  If I get around to it, I will write about it, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment