Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tiffany Cleaning

I've started to wear some of my old Tiffany jewelry, but the silver was getting dark and yucky looking.  I tried to clean my items at home.  First I made my own home made formula, it cleaned they but not enough.  Then I bought a jewelry cleaner; big mistake - it turned one of my necklaces almost black.   I took my 4 pieces into a Tiffany store and had them clean it.  To clean the silver, it takes a at least two hours.  When I picked up my items, I was shocked how shiny and new they looked!  They cost $15 per piece (two earrings = 1 piece); money I wasn't planning on spending, but now I will wear the items more often.

While I was looking at their website, I was browsing all the areas looking for items for possible future purchases but I was also looking at engagement rings.  WOAH, don't worry, I am no where near close to marriage, but it is one of those things that you think about on rare occasion, and I haven't seen many rings I liked.   I can't remember what exactly the ring looked like that I picked out seven years ago at Fortunoff, but I think it looked something like the lucida.

No comments:

Post a Comment