Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finding Time

Isn't it amazing that you can be so busy (my month of October)


But yet there is always a lot more free time than what meets the initial eye.  At quick glance it looks like I was 80% busy (and I didn't show you another 2 calendars [I have 5 calendars in 1, I like color coding and labeling!] which filled up 4 other days), and while that is true, some of my items were short.

Is it is really no wonder that when you begin dating someone, you can always find time to see the the other person, especially if they live close by.  It isn't surprising that all of a sudden you start off with 2 nights a week, then move that up to 4 or more occurrences per week.  Or not just dinner, but running errands, meeting for a quick lunch, or taking the train together.  Sure it takes a little work, when there is a will, there is a way. 

Which makes me think back to other people I have a history with and wonder why they claimed they couldn't see me as often.  They could have, they just didn't want to.  Lesson learned.  Don't pursue someone intently if they can't find time for you.  There is always a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment