Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Eyes Wide Open

How do you kiss? 

I lean in, tilt my head, close my eyes, make contact with the other person's mouth and start kissing.  Softly at first then a little more aggressive.  Some light kisses mixed in with some tongue. I think I kiss really well (since I really only kissed until I was 19; I had a lot of practice).

Everyone has different styles, and as long as you can blend the two together, it isn't a problem.  Sometimes the styles are just too different and you know right away you can't date, let alone end up with that person without a LOT of change, most of the time it isn't worth it especially if that is a predictor on what else doesn't align so well.

But what about if the joint kissing style is really enjoyable but when you open your eyes, the person is staring at you?  Maybe it was one time because he was thinking holy crap was that amazing, who is this person?  But it isn't.  You've kissed a lot on more occasions and his eyes are always open, staring at you.

Eyes staring at you in such moments can make you feel uncomfortable.  So uncomfortable you even point out that you notice the staring eyes and make a joke about changing up your eyeshadow colors/designs so he has something to look at.

Are eyes wide open when kissing a deal breaker?  In my opinion, I don't think so, not immediately anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment