Tuesday, April 23, 2013

No Internet

I am going on three weeks of not having internet. At first I was happy for the little break and I was so busy after work, I barely noticed.  But now, I feel like I am so behind on my finances, emails, blogs, library downloads, fitbit and trip research. 

I spent a total of 5 hours trying to figure out the problem.  Was it the router? The router extension?  Nothing was working.

Finally my brother-in-law came over to help and was able to get the router to work, but the extender isn't finding the router. He and I both tried a few things and still, nothing has helped.  In a way, it made me feel better that I did many of the things he did, made me feel a little smart since he did this kind of thing for a living. 

I really don't want to call Netgear and spend that money on a customer service call...but I just might have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment