Monday, September 17, 2012

Commandos

Have you ever went comando? 

There are times a lady does not want panty lines...so what other choice is there aside from wearing underwear?  Not wearing underwear.    Well, now there is a third alternative - a Commando (r).

A Commando is a fabric on one side and adhesive on the other.  They have two different varieties right now - for denim and for cotton (like yoga pants).  The purpose is when not wearing panties that your area does not get roughed up by the fabric of your pants/shorts rubbing against it.

Since I don't wear comfy pants - I tried the denim (I think the only difference might be how sticky the adhesive is?).  The paper came right off the commando and it was fairly easy to apply to the pants/shorts. 

I did not find it weird to not pull up panties every time I used the bathroom and I thought it was comfortable for the most part.  There were times throughout the day when the commando pulled away from the pants a little for normal moving around...and that part that pulled up happened to stick to my area a little - I guess I didn't apply one segment down properly.  If there was hair down there, I can see this being annoying.

At the end of the day, the commando pulled right off. 

I can see this being useful when one wears white pants or somewhat tight bottoms where.  This isn't something I would wear on a regular basis. 

Read more about Commandos here

No comments:

Post a Comment