Sunday, September 9, 2012

A few of my FAVORITE things, part 5

 
Chicken Vegetable Pizza
Last weekend I splurged on a pizza...chicken vegetable.  I ordered the medium pie knowing I would eventually eat it all.  The pizza dough was delicious (there is no sauce) and was topped with chicken, broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, and cheese. 

I am not a huge fan of tomatoes, but it works really well on this pizza because the juice from the tomato really adds a sufficient flavor without making it overbearingly tomatoey taking away from the other ingredients - like sauce would have done.   I ate a few slices cold the next morning and warmed up the remaining slices at lunch.

$8 - $19 depending on size 
Harrison Pizza  you can even order online!

Dairy Bars
I tried this delicious treat for the first time at the local carnival, and it soon became a favorite.  I've only had the coconut and pistachio so far because they are just so delicious that I crave them...but there are tons of other flavors (and other products).

Oh, best part?  These pops are only $2.50 each!
Paleteria Fernandez




Sephora Cream Lip Stain
I've had a really hard time finding lip color that I not only like, but that stays on and that does not dry out my lips. 

I happened to be in Sephora to claim my birthday gift and I found this lip stain.  I love it.  I can't wait to go back and maybe even try another color, although I love this one (#5 Infinite Rose).

$12
Sephora

Neutrogena Sun Screen
I really like the Hawaiian tropic sunscreen - but only at the beach because it smells like coconut. 

On days when I am going to a little league game or just spending time outside, I don't want to smell beach delicious.  My cousin told me she used the Neutrogena sunscreen and really liked it, so I had to try it. I too loved it.  It goes on nice and smooth, does not smell, and dries really quick without making you feel sticky.

Prices vary
Neutrogena

No comments:

Post a Comment