Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Today was the day

Today was the day I thought I was going to meet my future husband.  I convinced myself this last night and even showered at night to make sure my hair looked great today. I put on a pretty green dress, brought shoes to work and sprayed a sprinkle of perfume.  Yes. Today was the day. 

Two of my coworkers and I went out to lunch, surely I'd meet him there? Work closed at 2pm in honor of the July 4th holiday, maybe I'd meet him on my walk to the train.

And it is supposed to happen when I don't care right?  So cop#1 and I have been flirting intensely and ManFriend has been very attentive and told me lots of interesting things the last two days.  If that isn't screaming I shouldn't meet my fh now, I don't know what is.

But so far today, no future husband. And I find I am quite disappointed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment