Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am the best

Not long ago, man friend and I were talking:

Mf- late nigh play date? ...
Me- I am glad you think I am a decent lay
Mf- decent? One of the best ever. I can't describe how much I love when we are together
Me- hmm, not bad for an inexperienced gal ...
Me- imagine how much better it would be if actual feelings were involved
Mf- I think about that all the time, it would be mind blowing

Ok, so why did I share that? To tell you that I think our sex is good, it wasn't my style, but I've adjusted to how he likes it. With that, I don't get what I like very often, if at all. I am not bothered by it because it's just sex.

Which brings me to my next point. If something is that good and he claims we have 'a strong friendship' I don't know why he is so reluctant to want to be in a relationship with me. Sure, before we met he had just broken up with someone he was dating for a year. Our non-relationship has been going on now for 8 months, and last month I told him I was ready for a relationship and if he wasn't I was going to start dating. (see, I had a blind date and I signed up for an online site - I am ready!). I don't think manfriend thinks I am actively pursuing this, but he has a little more time; I won't cut ties until I find someone else that starts consuming my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment