Friday, July 20, 2012

Card reading #2

Back to Katie's cottage for more fun.
The people I went with wanted to see Vickie; I was unsure if I wanted my cards read a second time, so I went last. But as everyone was coming out and telling us about their reading, it sounded like she was giving good readings...not that my first reading by her was bad, but it wasn't too informative - then again, I don't have a lot going on.

So my reading:
I have a wedding coming up soon...it is ok not to bring a guest, who knows, maybe I'll meet someone there.
I will have a new lover in 5-6 months, I will meet him when I am with other people, he will be wearing a suit.
Man friend (and she called him that!) is just time to kill. Nothing more.
Before I meet the new lover, I will go on a few dates with someone with a kid. Very short term.
3 major changes coming my way...2 good things, one bad thing. She didn't elaborate.
Someone at my job is leaving in about four months.
My family will have an argument in 3 months.
Money will get better.
I will go away labor day weekend.
I've had only two boyfriends, I don't take relationships lightly.
I will have a short engagement.
There are two children in my future.
I love to spend money.
I'll have one more job.
I am my own worst enemy...she recommended I do something to distract my mind from thinking.
2013 is going to be a much better year than 2012.

I'll keep you posted.

*check under fun for more readings. I've had three tea leaf readings and two card readings at Katie's.

No comments:

Post a Comment