Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Denise + Alcohol = Slut

Hi. My name is Denise, and I have a problem.  See, when I drink too much, I tend to do stupid things.  Let me give you some examples. 
  1. In college my freshman year, I had such a crush on this kid Jackson.  Oh my goodness was he cute in a surfer Abercombie & Fitch kind of way.  Went out with some friends, over drank, puked a bunch in the bathroom...then came out saw him and went up to him told him I thought he was hot and we started talking and kissing.  My friends LEFT ME THERE and I had no choice but to go home with him.  We fooled around all night, but I didn't sleep with him...and I regret it to this day - and did the walk of shame back home that next morning.
  2. Late 2001 or early 2002 I went to a local bar and met this guy. Turns out he went to my HS but was a year older than me.  He was also a cop - and we sorta just had a little in common that he drove me and my friend back to my place. I sent my friend inside and I totally went at it with this stranger in his car in my driveway.  I did some things I didn't expect.  We ended up dating a for like 3 months.
  3. In early 2002 I drank way to much with a friend at a bar.  Things got kind of blurry that night, and I was kissing this guy a lot.  Turns out...it was different guys, not the same one.  Whoops.  I was hungover for three days.  I stopped drinking for 5 years after that since it scared me how much I threw up for days.
  4. In 2010 I was stood up by doofy, and since I already cooked my date dinner and made dessert, I opened called anyone to come over and eat the food.  Bank Boy showed up.  3 bottles of wine later...you know what happened if you've read my blog at all. If not...catch up! 
  5. In February of this year, again I drank a lot and ended up taking a high school friend home with me after at least two bottles of wine. It was very unexpected. but by far the best drunken hook up I've had.
  6. In Chicago this past weekend I was at a piano bar.  I had already had 2 glasses of wine, 1 martini, a bottle of wine, and just converted to beer (probably had 5 beers there).  That seems like a lot...but it was spread out over 6 hours, but yes, I was tipsy!  So this guy makes eye contact with me, I smile because how can you not when you are singing along to music?  Next thing I know he comes over. [side note: this is the FIRST TIME I was approached in a bar/out in YEARS and YEARS].  We chat, drink, start kissing.  Next thing I know it is 2:40 AM and he wants to have sex.  I was tempted...since well, I tend to do that when drinking that much...but I had to wake up at 6 AM for a flight so I decided against it.  I have never had a one night stand and was very much tempted to do so.  My co-worker was an amazing wing-woman and didn't even realize how horrible the last 3 hours of that night probably was for her - I felt really bad.
Don't get me wrong, I don't drink that often these days.  I don't sleep around because I am nervous someone will kill me.  I worry to much, yes, I know.  But I make poor decisions when it comes to sleeping with some of these guys.  Bank boy for instance, I need to drink to fool around with him, I needed to do that with A too (you haven't heard of him yet, I don't think).  That is horrible!  I want to have more sex, a lot more...but I'd rather just do it with one person than a new person.  Until then, I guess I will keep drinking occasionally.  And if I do one day decide to have a one night stand...a real one, where I don't know the persons last name or anything about them...well then at least I can join the rankings of half our population. It could be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment