Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Buh-Bye Bank Boy

Yesterday the guy I know from high school texted me in the AM just to say Hi and maybe to find out if I was alive from my drive home last night.  We continue to chat for a bit and wouldn't you know it, Bank Boy texts me asking to hang out with me this weekend.  I am free Saturday night, but told him I didn't want to.  Of course he expects that from me - but wanted more information, like was it just my mood this morning - maybe it would change by Saturday, that he assumed I'd want 'some', and that I would be free. So I tell him that I recently got 'some' and was content. He didn't like that....what guy would? So I had to provide more information, since he kept asking questions.  I am not really comfortable talking to one guy about another that I enjoy better.  I told him that although there is no commitment between me and the guy I know from high school, that I'd just prefer not to hook up with him since I was still feeling the happiness of the encounter.  He finally got it...that I have a 'connection' as he put it to this other fella. I didn't elaborate, but I told him that at this time, I'd prefer if we didn't hook up.

Now mind you, I am a realist.  I am willing to engage in adult activities with others...but it was a good time as any to get Bank Boy to back away.  Getting together with him was more like a chore. I didn't really enjoy it and I would have to drink a lot to be willing to perform.  After the guy I know from high school, I realize that casual sex (if that is what it is?) could be enjoyable sober.

1 comment:

  1. I really can't wait to see where your relationship with HS guy goes, because so far, it sounds like it could turn into a lasting relationship and oh, how I hope it does!

    ReplyDelete