Friday, October 16, 2015

the kiss date

Date #3 with this guy was dinner, a play and then drinks.  We spent 7 1/2 hours together.  I find him talkative, a little outgoing and funny.  The guy asked how the date was going....and I said well, but I wasn't sure, I don't know if I am attracted to him.  He asked why.  It's the beard I think.  It's a full one.  Or is it the facial structure/features?  I am not sure why I am not sure.  He didn't seem too offended, and if anything, I think he tried even harder to get me to like him by saying things I found either fascinating or funny.  He asked about my view on kissing then came in for one.  It was ok.  The mustache/beard is a hard adjustment.  The kiss was ok to good and mixed with some really weird tongue movements that I haven't experienced since like, high school.  We kiss on and off and time passes and it is after 1 am, he missed his train and I drive him to another station...where we kiss in the car for another 30 minutes.   But I am not sure how I feel.  I can't feel guilty about kissing a guy I barely know, that is part of dating.  You need to feel compatible and I think kissing is an important part of that.  Kissing helps with the attraction too...if it is good.  And if it is bad...then well, that helps with the decision not to want to see them again.  

He wants to see me again. I guess I will.  I mean, I haven't found a good reason not to yet.  He isn't "my type" but "my type" has never worked out...so I try not to go by that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment