Monday, June 4, 2012

squatting over toilets

Whenever I move, the first thing I do is replace my toilet seat. I want it to be mine...not have been used by so many people.


When you travel, do you sit on your hotel toilet?
I am not all that consistent.  If I am at a seedy place or a public restroom, I definitely do not; I squat or lay toilet paper on the toilet.  It isn't super comfortable to squat and poop, but I have done that before too when I am just so disgusted or know it will be quick.  I have good intentions to squatting or placing toilet paper on a toilet everywhere, but sometimes after a flight and a cab or shuttle ride I get to my hotel room, the first thing I would do would be to use the bathroom - then I think 'oh crap, I forgot I didn't want to sit on the toilet' but at that point, I already did it once, so the harm is already done. 

Is the harm done?  Or should I start laying down the paper when I remember to protect my butt from the butt germs before me?

So if your answer was a NO, then what about when you go to a friend's house?  There have been many times I have squatted over my friends toilets.  Should I wonder if I should be friends with these people if I can't sit on their toilets? Of course, I also have a few friends who are cleaner or who I feel more comfortable with and I have never thought about squatting.

Why is this such a thing for me?  Whenever I move, the first thing I do is replace my toilet seat. I want it to be mine...not have been used by so many people.  So why is it that I am

No comments:

Post a Comment