Friday, March 13, 2015

sharing

I attended an inspiring women's event the other day, and I was reminded of why I started this blog - to work through issues, figure life out, forgive, overcome obstacles, etc.  And while I have posted a lot about that, and the many things in between, the last few months I've posted nothing of substance, maybe that is why I have struggled to find the time to want to write something.

So this event had two speakers.  I listened to their stories and they too overcame issues and were simply sharing their stories, one of abuse, the other of being diagnosed with MS and of course both mixed in the 'normal' life event issues that could happen to anyone.  I couldn't help but think, why can't I do that?  Perhaps in future posts I will revisit and share some stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment