Sunday, March 28, 2010

Me a sore loser? Yeah, sometimes.

Man was I upset last night. And for no real reason that affects my life. I entered into the March Madness bracket with only two friends with only dinner at steak. I was doing OK...until last night. I went from first place....to last place after today's game. All my final fours are out. How do I have the right to be mad? I didn't play the game. Everyone likes to win. And sure, I can be competitive. I don't let the nieces & nephews win all the time anymore because they are getting older. They need to learn these lessons early so it doesn't torment them when they get older.

But the good news is, when I woke up this morning, my slight disappointment was gone. And I might, just might, finish watching the games to root against my friends. If they are going to beat me, it better be just by a tad then by a landslide.

No comments:

Post a Comment