Monday, December 26, 2011

The power of the Magic 8 Ball

This year I am happy to report for the first time that all my little kiddies liked the gifts I picked out for them.  But the winning gift was the Magic 8 Ball.  I think everyone got a chance to ask the Magic 8 Ball about their hopes & dreams. 

I practically ripped the ball out of my nephew's hand...I mean, was his questions about getting Legos more important than my quest for love?  I think not.

Ohhh, Magic 8 Ball....I asked you quite a few questions about my future love life and I was very happy with all the responses.  I even tried to trick you by asking the negative version of the question before, but you didn't get fooled!

So what does the Magic 8 Ball predict for me?  That I will meet my future husband (fh) in 2012, that I will marry into money, that the guy I am talking to now is not my fh, I will have children, and that I will be super happy.  Sounds great, I'll take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment