Monday, December 5, 2011

Card Reading

I went back to Katie's Cottage for the card readings with Vickie.  I was hoping to compare the card reading and the tea leaf reading.  Vickie also does 1 hour tea leaf readings for $80 out of her house.

But before we even get that far, I'd like to take a moment and talk about Katie's Cottage.  This was now my third time there and I became very unhappy with the staff.  I booked our reading when I was there the last time. I am 100% sure that the night was completely empty since I saw the book they write in.  When I was in Arizona I received two phone calls on the same day to confirm my appointment and the number of people.  When we got there, apparently a table of three also had a reservation and since they were a smaller party, they went first, which now delayed our reading by one hour.  This is unfortunate because 1) I had people that traveled an hour or more to come  2) now we'd be stuck at this restaurant for 4 hours and 3) a long day was ahead for the people I went with.  The waitress was absolutely horrible.  I don't remember her name. She was not familiar with the menu, I had to tell her that my dish came with a potato and soup/salad (which she confirmed after speaking to someone else or looked at a menu), we asked her for bread twice in the first hour we were there because she never took our order, she was so overwhelmed and the place was not even half full.  In the end they comped us about $70 but she never even told us, I saw it on the itemized receipt. Whether that was an accident (not knowing how to ring up the readings) or intentional I don't know.

OK, so on with the reading:
M - do something fun in a few weeks
C - complaining of elbow/wrist pain
New lover in 4-5 months. Probably divorced. Name beginning with A or N.  I'd meet him alone and near the end of the month.
A - will ask me to do a favor or I'll ask to do A a favor
Ro - will show me direction
A female will come to me with a problem in 3 months and ask for help
J - is a great person (coworker)
I am on the phone a lot at work
March 15th I'll have a crisis
JP/PJ - impact at job
In June there will be a family party
Money is OK
I will have one child
A couple will be in crisis.  Don't say anything negative because they will stay together
Someone at work has a heath problem
Family change in May
In 12 months my whole life will be different
A - losing a friend that has drained me (I know exactly who this is!)
I'll go to F or P for a work trip
Peter or Paul has a big impact on me
no change of job in 2012, maybe in 2013.
I'll move away from my family

Also, she was able to see that I've had a huge break in my love line.  She said that my ex (SI) completely destroyed me but that I will eventually be very happy.

So let's compare:
Tea leaf:  Meet fh in February, have 2 children, new job in 2012   (see first reading here and second here)
Card reading: Meet fh end of May, have 1 child, new job in 2013

I shouldn't be so picky since either way I'll meet my fh in 2012! I can't wait.  I'd prefer it to be in February since I've waited so long...but even if it is the end of May, I'll survive. I can't lose hope.  I'd prefer not to have an only child, but that doesn't mean that I can't adopt or foster another child.  I'd also prefer a new job sooner rather than later and with that an increase in salary.

As far as the other readings are concerned...so far one HUGE thing did happen to one of the other people I was with.  The other things we won't know for a few more weeks/months.  Will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment