Wednesday, August 3, 2016

out loud blog

Sometimes in the car, on a walk, or even at work I start talking to myself.  I like to think of it is an out loud blog post because I never remember to actually write anything in this blog anymore, probably from lack of time.  But so much has been on my mind in the last few months.  

I guess we will call it confusion.  That happiness feeling took a back burner, I guess my mind/body was like, what is happiness? You need to feel insecure and questioning, that is your new life.  And so here we are starting to doubt my decisions.

And not just recent ones, but even me moving to Colorado.  I still think it was the best decision at the time, but the regret of quitting a good job I actually liked and taking a pay cut, yikes, was it worth it?  Moving in with a guy at 6 months (making the decision at 4 months) was probably way to fast. but then again, I am getting old.  Staying at my current job and starting to feel miserable.  Working a part time job and feeling underpaid/too high expectations.  Missing my family.

My out loud stories are good ones, but then I forget them.  I really should make it a priority to start blogging again, I think I felt better when I did it.  Getting it all off my chest.




No comments:

Post a Comment