Thursday, July 28, 2011

My hands tell me

While I was having drinks with my co-worker last Friday, he told me I had ugly hands.  I look at them and realize that they aren't the most attractive...and if one part of my body is ugly, I am OK with it being the hands. We look at each of our hands and notice the difference of all the lines and we were trying to figure out what they all meant in comparison to each others.

So I get home and I google palm reading.  My interpretation of my own hands:

  • Life line - strong and deep in my early years, vitality and health are great.  then it becomes shorter and less deep meaning my life will be controlled by others. The line is straight and stays closer to the thumb meaning I have limited exploration  or love and I am very cautious. But it also breaks into two lines which means a sudden change in life style.  I have a tendency to waste energy but I tend to recover well from bad situations.
  • Head line - A strong sense of mind generally rules over my body. I look at childhood with a cautious and fearful outlook. Separated lines show a love for adventure and an enthusiasm for life.  I have a logical, realistic and direct way of thinking.  I have one major decision in my life. My luck seems to be decent (although I can tell you I feel like I am so unlucky....maybe in the future that will be a good thing for me)
  • Heart line - I will have a normal & content love life.  I have a selfish and materialistic look at love, a slight disregard to the true meaning of love and its responsibilities & I tend to easily give my heart away.  I have two depressions/emotional traumas.  I have one extension line that indicates that I will be happy in love once.
  • Health line - ? not too sure...i don't think I'll have too many health problems in my 'old age'
  • Fate line -I will successfully change careers in my middle years. I have periods of my life where my life will not smooth so well; trouble is in store for me.
  • Fame line - ?
  • Marriage line - I will have two marriages (I believe one was considered with SI - while not a marriage, we lived together).  The second one seems later in life (which of course is since I will be older than 32).  At least one affair while one is married.
  • Money line - ? money acquired through luck? I had a hard time finding my money line...maybe that just reaffirms how broke I am  :(
  • Travel line - 4 significant trips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment